National Security and Emergency Management
National security and emergency management services are provided through ORAU, the managing contractor of DOE's Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education. ORAU works with federal, state and local agencies to enhance emergency management planning and integrate their efforts to respond effectively to terrorism, natural disasters and other hazards. ORAU's experienced team helps organizations identify and correct readiness gaps to strengthen their response plans.
- Emergency preparedness planning and response
- Radiation emergency medical support and training
- Policy development and implementation
- Exercise program design and management
- Emergency management training
- Forensic science support and training
To learn more about ORAU's national security and emergency management services, including various contracting vehicles, visit www.orau.org/national-security-emergency-management/default.aspx.