Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program Training: Advisor 6.0
The Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE) designed a unique computer-based, reference product—Advisor 6.0—to assist those who work in Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program’s (CSEPP) Emergency Public Information office.
Advisor 6.0 includes:
- Personal digital assistant (PDA) applications that can be used to enhance emergency response communications/coordination.
- Generic CSEPP Web site with instructions that guide users through customizing each page of the site.
- Collaboration platforms that can be used to post and share information, schedule important events and maintain a running log of events and task response team members.
- Information and resources on wireless technology as the new standard for many communication functions.
- Resource information on mobile joint information centers, chemicals, maps around CSEPP facilities, a technical glossary and more.
The PDA, Web and wireless technology tools found in Advisor 6.0 have been designed to be highly effective in emergency data and information management, all while meeting National Incident Management System (NIMS) interoperability requirements.
For a free copy of the Advisor 6.0 CD, contact:
P.O. Box 117, MS-11
Oak Ridge, TN 37831-0117